In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Colt Interpol

iride1hdiride1hd Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited March 2010 in Ask the Experts
Anyone know what a Colt Interpol .45LC is worth? I am having trouble finding much about them.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    That is one of the American Remembers commemoratives and I think they made about 150 of them with an issue price of $4500. You don't see much interest in these types of guns on the resale market so prices are hard to gauge, but it probably won't even be close to the issue price.
  • Options
    shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mark christian
    That is one of the American Remembers commemoratives and I think they made about 150 of them with an issue price of $4500. You don't see much interest in these types of guns on the resale market so prices are hard to gauge, but it probably won't even be close to the issue price.

agreed, commemeratives are usually worth close to what the base firearm is worth, maybe a little more if you find someone who has an interest in theme of the gun.