In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Glenfield Model 10

thecowboyacethecowboyace Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
edited March 2003 in Ask the Experts
I am looking for the stock for the Glenfield Model 10 22 rifle. My youngest son thought he wanted to do some plinking w/ my other 2 sons and I. I cut the butt off to fit him and he then decided that he did not want to do this. I put the cutoff piece in closet and when I moved out, my ex-wife said there were no parts to any guns at all in the gun closet? I know, that didn't make sense to me not having gun parts and guns in the gun closet. Anyways, I don't care if it is raggedy or what I'd like to have a stock for it. Nice shooting little gun, but danged awkward using it as is.
Thanks,

Goat

Comments

• Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    post your add in the "want-ads" forum, you'll do better there!...good-luck!
  • Options
    22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    e-gunparts has them

$44.95 for a new one if you can't find a used one.
    http://www.e-gunparts.com/product.asp?chrProductSKU=584320-04

BTW It's the same as a Marlin 101.

They have a value of $80 to $90
    I wouldn't put alot of money in it.

t_gulfyc.jpg
    underwaysm.gif
    SOLD MY COW SO I DON'T NEED YOUR BULL
    A Grumpy Old Man
  • Options
    Supreme OneSupreme One Member Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello, thecowboyace, I have the whole gun minus the bolt. I would be willing to buy yours so you could get a new, or newer, one for the kid. Let me know what you think.

Michael

Paranoid keeps you alive, worry just gives you stomach problems.Politics- From the words poly, meaning many, and tics, which are just little blood suckers.

If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then what is the opposite of progress?
  • Options
    thecowboyacethecowboyace Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by Supreme One
    Hello, thecowboyace, I have the whole gun minus the bolt. I would be willing to buy yours so you could get a new, or newer, one for the kid. Let me know what you think.
    Michael
    email me @ thecowboyace@yahoo.com

Goat