In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Browning T-Bolt, Belgium Value

Horney toadHorney toad Member Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2008 in Ask the Experts
I see those old T-Bolts going pretty high lately. What is the value of a T-1? Any difference if the T-1 is left handed?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Anybody know about these guns? [:p]
  • Options
    redman.com1redman.com1 Member Posts: 718 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    toad, blue book says 450 bucks at 100%, and 10 to 15% more for left hand. instead of listening to the book i would just go by what they are going for online, might get more? hope this helps.
  • Options
    IschiaIschia Member Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are you bying or selling? I have a T-1 left hand that I bought about 15-20 years ago. I remember $200 or so paid with a Browning green case. It's a "Salt Wood" gun with all the problems but it's the only lefty I have run across until GB came along. Just a shooter,which is OK by me. Yes the really nice ones are GOOIINNGG UUPP>>>An older T-2 in left hand could be really up there if NIB $600-1000. They are a great shooter,suppose that's why Browning brought them back.

SW
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was looking to buy one. There are a few out there and they are high priced. The new ones are all right handed I believe.
  • Options
    IschiaIschia Member Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is an older T-1 lefty with the rear site missing on GB Now. Starting bid is at $499. Looks to be some really nice wood as well. Pretty tempting as it says it's not a "Salt" gun. All the left hand T-1's that I have seen at shows (perhaps 3-6) in 25 years all seem to have wood that is select or a cut above the same in right hand models. Perhaps Browning was selecting/upgrading stock blanks at the factory for these Leftys? I don't know if there are factory records as to # produced left vs right.

SW