In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Newbie to the Forum with an 1100 question

SigbusaSigbusa Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
edited January 2011 in Ask the Experts
I have sold a few guns on gunbroker over the last few years but have not posted on any of the forums. I just put up an auction for a Remington 1100 with a very unique stock. The wood appears to be a premier grade on a standard 1100. I would be interested in any insight by the experts on this weapon.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=214095820

Comments

• Options
    golferboy426golferboy426 Member Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    looks like Tournement Trap grade wood. Does the receiver read Trap-T on the left side
  • Options
    makindumakindu Member Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sig, your current auction pics are only 320x240 pixels. The grain pattern in that walnut would show up much better if you uploaded 640x420 pixel pics. Note: You can upload larger pics, but the new GB software will auto-resize them down.
  • Options
    336marlin336marlin Member Posts: 201 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've seen this a few times before where Remington has used some "fancy" wood on a standard gun. Must have been towards the end of the day and all the wood in the standard bin has been used up and this fancy wood was just handy to reach. Usually their trap guns will have a monte carlo type stock with long length of pull & recoil pad.
  • Options
    ZinderblocZinderbloc Member Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a 1100 with the same wood stock. Mine in marked "Trap" (not Trap-T) on the right side of the receiver.