In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

10 gauge

leakywadersleakywaders Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in Ask the Experts
When I was a kid in the 1990s it seemed like 10 gauge caught on real big for goose hunters in South Dakota. Witch gun companies made 10 gauges in the late 80s & early 90s?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    All, I just picked up a browning bps camo 10 gauge. I am going to mainly use it for turkey, and was wondering of the individuals who have a 10 ga. what ammo do you find best also do you prefer 4,5,6 shot or what. I have been useing a ulti mag in 12 ga. 3.5. Also are any of you useing after mkt. choke tubes Thank you in advance Rich
    "The Constitution of most of our states(and the United States)asserts that all power is inherent in the people;that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."--Thomas Jefferson--
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have this single shot 10 gauge that has richland arms under it stamped made in spain. I know I have had it at least 40 yrs but I. cant find info on it.Everything I find on the internet is double barrels. Can anyone help?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got an American Arms 10 gauge and was curious about where to get a replacement stock for it? One other thing it has the words Canne Cromate on the left side of the reciever, curious to know what it might mean.
  • Options
    zimmdenzimmden Member Posts: 237 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Richland Arms of Blissfield, MI imported a variety of inexpensive shotguns from Spain from the early 1960's to 1986. My book lists only one single barrel Model 80 but not in 10 gauge.