In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

IWB Holster Question

bnailonbnailon Member Posts: 460 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in Ask the Experts
I made an IWB holster for a Ruger LCP today. Am looking for a 1-inch wide or smaller J Hook or similar without screws or rivets. I pulled one off of an old Uncle Mike holster that I have but it is a bit too wide (1.25 inches) for the leather piece I stitched to the front of the holster,

Any ideas where I can find J hook or a similar that does not have rivets or screws that is 1-inch or less?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,893 ******
    edited November -1
    how 'bout the belt clip off a small,say 10' tape measure from your local hrdwre. store? [;)][;)][;)] Usually, the smaller the tape the smaller the clip. and most are screwed on for easy removal. Good luck. Hope this helps.
  • givettegivette Member Posts: 10,886
    edited November -1
    Go to a large auto supply shop. The kind that has interior trim items for sale. You may find a spring steel clip used in setting interior auto panelling (trunk interiors, etc) that's 'just the ticket'. Joe