In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Information

William A HarlandWilliam A Harland Member Posts: 350 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in Ask the Experts
Looking for info on a Company called: Empire Arms Co.I belive
they use to build reproduction firearms. Any info would be helpful
Thanks......

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I have just picked up a Smith And Wesson Model A In 30-06. Other markins say FFV-SWEDEN 30-06 NITRO. The stock is not in the best shape I need a cross referance or some place to get a new stock. thanks Troy
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Information on a Edward Maynard from the 1873s and had something
    to do with the mass,arms company.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just pick up a Accu-Tek Model HC380 stainless, could any one give me some information if this is a good pistol to use as a back up and i heard that someone mention that some of the parts can brake on the model? Thank You drpepper
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I need information and parts for a 12 ga rabbit ear shotgun. It is a GACLEDE-GUN-Co. The barrles are marked LAMINATED STEEL, BELGIUM.I have been unable to find any information about this gun. Please contact Don at dhayne42@comcast.net

Thank for any help.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My friend Has A winchester Shotgun 12 gauge full choke.Serial no A-59653 would like information on it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi People,
    I have several things actually. I'm looking for information and or a book on the making of gun cases. The English oak and leather type. I am also looking for information on an old English outfitter named...Lawn and Alder. And third....I'm looking for someone who would have a Phil Pilkiington stock Patterns and one for Jerry Fischer patterns. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Could any one tell me if the Taurus Judge Pistol is any good? Thinking of purchasing one in stainless steel. Thank You
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a single shot rifle. The marking on the rifle are as follows:ORIGINAL GEOC CARABINER MOD. 1922
    CAL. 9.1X40 8,7MM
    SERIAL # 62182
    I am looking for ammunition for this rifle and where I might obtain some.

mlrlaw
  • Options
    edited November -1
    need info on belgium proofed double barrel / with hammers ' only name on the shotgun is on sidelock is ( keystone ) thanks for any info. poppy
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a model 11A remington 12 Ga shortgun, I would like to have any information about this shortgun and the year it was made.Thank You
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just pick up a Ruger Mini 14 in stainless steel 223. caliber dont know how to down load pictures for it. a serial# 185-068xx Could some one tell me any information about the rifle the year it was made the model all information about the 223
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They don't have the best reputation. GOOGLE it to find out what the folks on the forums are saying about it. Then take it out and shoot at least 100 rounds of your carry ammo, using all the mags you have. Only you can make the final determination if it would be a reliable personal protection piece.