In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Stag Arms 2T set up worth this?

LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in Ask the Experts
all items NIB, Stag less than 500 rounds fired.

Stag Arms Model 2T basic model
EO Tech 512
MagPul stock MOE
SureFire UM w/ pressure switch
BlackHawk Storm 1pt sling, with rifle mount
couple PMags
Hogue grip w/ finger grooves
Enidine Hydraulic Buffer
Badger Charging Handle model 1
CAA rail cover set

Would I be crazy to pay 1,850 for this? I know its ton of specifics, but I want a wiser mans opinion. Id compare to auction sites but no luck found on a 2T with attachments similar to these. I think I could easily spend 2,000 buying same products online.

Does Stag Arms have a LE/M package?

Comments

• tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The list of accessories would be around $1000.00, so yes it is in the ball park, but 1650.00 would be my top end. However, remember that things have been starting to creep up again, and most likely will go higher if someone shouts more gun control to loudly in light of Arizona.

Best
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    knock on wood but hopefully gun laws stay the same here in Kentucky for the rest of my life [:p] I am dreaming though. Sucks being a realist.
  • krawiechkrawiech Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    my only question would be nib means new in box so explain how up to 500 rounds could have been fired and still be new in box hank k i know all guns are test fired but up to 500 rounds seem exorbint in my eyes it should be labeled as used but the accessories do account for a lot of the price
    edited November -1
    Well I did not know they test fired that many rounds or even 100 rounds, but I meant accessories are unopened NIB.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by krawiech
    my only question would be nib means new in box so explain how up to 500 rounds could have been fired and still be new in box hank k i know all guns are test fired but up to 500 rounds seem exorbint in my eyes it should be labeled as used but the accessories do account for a lot of the price

READ THE DESCRIPTION

Besides that, 500 rounds is like a mile and a half test drive on a new vehicle. Like nothing at all on an AR or AK
    edited November -1
    Topic can be closed purchase made, [8D] Just hope my children starving will be worth it.[:p]

Now I am gonna be pissed if a LE/M package is available lol.
  • armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just buy my Bushmaster as many or more options and a lot less money.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by armilite1015

Not a bad looking deal at all but 12 hours to late [xx(]
    edited November -1

You should know better than that! There is no offers to buy or sell on these forums!

EDIT 1

quote:All is fair when your selling it here

Really? Ever stop to think what paid for your 10,000+ posts? You didn'r, and it sure wasn't free. It is called the auction side.

EDIT 2

Armilite,

Yes really! If you want to broadcast it on the forums, then use the shamless plug with the link to the specific auction. Not individually as the circumstance might arise.
    edited November -1
    All is fair when your selling it here.
  • krawiechkrawiech Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what i was trying to say was that 500 rounds does not constitute a new rifle it becomes used with that many rounds through it i know its not a lot for that type of rifle they should last for at least 2 to 3000 rounds without a problem as long as you keep it clean i just have a problem with people saying new in box and then stating up to 500 rounds fired i backed out of a sale on another gun at another auction for similar reasons also he was not a dealer he put the rifle together piece meal and tried to sell it as new hank k
    edited November -1
    quote:tsr1965
    Advanced Member

USA
    4585 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2011 : 10:56:52 PM Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote

You should know better than that! There is no offers to buy or sell on these forums!

EDIT 1

quote:All is fair when your selling it here

Really? Ever stop to think what paid for your 10,000+ posts? You didn'r, and it sure wasn't free. It is called the auction side.
    Edited by - tsr1965 on 02/03/2011 04:08:20 AM

Really TSR Why don't you try looking at my auction side before you open your mouth.