In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Win Super X model one trap grade

racepilotracepilot Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 2011 in Ask the Experts
I would like to know the value of my SX trap. It is unfired, Ordered with extra fancy wood thrity five years ago. It has been in my cabinet since. It was the last gun winchester designed before they sold to USRA US repeating arms co. I collected Win pre 1900 guns at that time, and new of the future value. I still shoot a field grade sx-1 I had since 1974. I am willing to part with it for the best offer. Thank you for your interest. Bob

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Many factors affect the value of NIB type guns as far as collectors are concerned. If you have the original box, paperwork and accessories that came with it, this would be a plus as far as collectors are concerned.

Check the on-line auctions and shotgun forums for comparable prices, if you can find any. Then put it on the auction here with high quality photos, at a minimum price you can live with. Hopefully two or more collectors will start to bid against each other for it, driving the price up.