In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Saiga .410 Magazines

rhmc24rhmc24 Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2003 in Ask the Experts
Somewhere I saw Saiga .410 mags offered for around $15 but not able to recall where.. I want to buy a couple and try joining them to make a 10 round mag. Any/all help appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    CDNN in Abiline, Texas @ 800-588-9500 lists 4 round .410 Saiga magazines at $18.99 each. I have seen 7 and 10 shot .410 magazines for the Saiga available in world markets where these shotguns are sold with pistol grips and AK type buttstocks. I have never seen these magazines imported or sold in the United States.

Mark T. Christian
  • Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    If you live in the US don't do it. A clip-fed autoloading shotgun with a clip capacity greater than 5 rounds falls into the assault weapon or destructive device category. If you buy or build a 5+ rd capacity mag for it you could get arrested for building an assault weapon. Mark is right about the mags too, they are available internationally with up to 10rds.

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif