In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Factory etching

dpmuledpmule Member Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2008 in Ask the Experts
How much would simple factory etching, scroll type on the receiver with Ruger emblem in rte middle(what Ruger calls "B" grade I think) increase the buying / selling value of a Ruger #1.

Thanks guys

Comments

• captkirk3@dslextreme.comcaptkirk3@dslextreme.com Member Posts: 3,804
    edited November -1
    I would think that contacting "RUGER" directly would better serve your questions......Best...
  • dpmuledpmule Member Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    " Ask the Experts
    Use this message board to ask questions about what an item is worth, find out about its history, or see if someone else knows something about a specific item."

I must have misread something
  • CosmoKramerCosmoKramer Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dpmule
    " Ask the Experts
    Use this message board to ask questions about what an item is worth, find out about its history, or see if someone else knows something about a specific item."

I must have misread something

He is asking about value...
  • captkirk3@dslextreme.comcaptkirk3@dslextreme.com Member Posts: 3,804
    edited November -1
    I understand Its a question about value of a Ruger reciever...But, its not clear if He's asking about ACID ETCHING or ELECTRO ENGRAVING..?
    Being Rude was never My intention...But there comes a time and place where contacting the sorce betters ones understanding of the subject at hand...!