In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

State Firearm Laws-Missouri

tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
edited June 2008 in Ask the Experts
I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this under. Mods, please feel free to advise me if not, or move it to the general discussion forum.

I am looking for a link to missouri state firearm laws, as I am contemplating a move there, to the Macon county area. Looking for concealed carry, handgun permitting if needed, anything with long guns, and if Class III are permitted.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Patriots49Patriots49 Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here is a good link in answer to your question.

http://www.gunlaws.com/links/linksmo.htm
  • Options
    tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Patriots49
    Here are a good link in answer to your question.

http://www.gunlaws.com/links/linksmo.htm

Thanks very much. It never stops amazing me of the depth of knowledge, and resources here on this site.
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,886 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome to North Missouri. Our state laws are relatively open. If you're a younger hunter, you will need to have a hunter education certificate. The CCW license is not difficult to aquire after you reach the residency requirement. I live about 80 miles from Macon and work about 40 miles from there. The Macon area is heavy on hunting/fishing opportunities and there are several ranges within driving distance.
  • Options
    flyingtorpedoflyingtorpedo Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks to be lots of nice open, rural areas up there. I got to know 63 pretty well during my time at Truman. Only one problem, it's ALWAYS windy up there. If the forcast says it's going to be windy you better put some rocks in your pockets because they mean windy!