In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

where can I get one...

buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
edited June 2008 in Ask the Experts
I'm itchin for a .357 cal. derringer, anybody know where to get one?

gonna be honest with yall, I don't want to spend much. I know I should be able to get a herter's (old) for around 100-120, and if I'm lucky get an american derringer model 1 for maybe 150-175. (I know I can get those all day long if I want to spend $150+ more) bond arms are way too big and clunky, don't want one of those.

but the big question is... who's got one?!?

Comments

• Options
    GarthGarth Member Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IMO go with a texas defender. they are manufactured from stainless steel and are somewhat clunky but they will hold up to practically whatever you put through it. also the barrells are solid and not sleeved like most. best
  • Options
    dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buschmaster
    I'm itchin for a .357 cal. derringer, anybody know where to get one?

gonna be honest with yall, I don't want to spend much. I know I should be able to get a herter's (old) for around 100-120, and if I'm lucky get an american derringer model 1 for maybe 150-175. (I know I can get those all day long if I want to spend $150+ more) bond arms are way too big and clunky, don't want one of those.

but the big question is... who's got one?!?

I have nothing to do with the advert, just wanted to show they are out there. I have a Bond derringer and it's a nice, solid well made gun with easily (as in one screw) interchangeable barrels. Personally I'd go with the 45/410 (but I can't because I'm in CA) but settled for a 45 ACP barrel and a 32 H & R mag barrel. Additional barrels are about $130.00 each.
  • Options
    CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You want one that Kicks? Get a Bond Arms in 10mm or 357Max!
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.