In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Black Powder S/S Shotgun

msimonmsimon Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited February 2003 in Ask the Experts
I have a 1984 Worlds Expo commemorative shotgun. It is serial number 0004 out of 1984. Along with the gun, I have the shot bag, powder horn and gun rack. It has never been fired.

Any idea on the value?

Best regards,

Mike

Comments

• Options
    jjmitchell60jjmitchell60 Member Posts: 3,887
    edited November -1
    Very good question!!!!!!!!!! Very unique item!!!!!!!! Want to sell, let me know! Seriously I would contac the tech staf a the National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association at: NMLRA.org and ask them. That item will probably not be listed in any gun value books but the NMLRA can find someone to give you a good idea as to it's worth. I do not know what state you are from but if you e-mail me at : jjmitchell60@msn.com I will look up your states NMLRA rep. that you can call and e-mail it back to you. With that low of number you can bet it is worth a good deal. If the NMLRA doesn't pan out get in touch with Dixie Gun Works. The have a site on the net but I do not have their net address to memory. Hope that this helps.[8D]
  • Options
    MikeinScappooseMikeinScappoose Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    www.dixiegunworks.com