In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rifle value

superdave007superdave007 Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited November 2003 in Ask the Experts
What is the value of a Remington M540x target 22 long rifle in excellent condition no modifications with target sights made in 1969 and discontinued in 1973 approximately 6,375 total production.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I am trying to find out what i would have to pay for a winchester classic model 70 325wsm stainless with a wood stock? anybody know?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Remington M514 which was bought around 1959. Its in good shape for its age. What something like this go for?

Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a carcano 6.5 in good condition , JFK's least favorite rifle, and am curious what a ballpark value would be? thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How would I go about finding out when my Remington Model 788 .222 was manufactured? Can I contact the manufacturer and simply give them the serial #?

Also, I have heard that the .222 will shoot .223 rounds safely. Is this true? I know the .223 clip works, but not sure about the ammo...

Thanks very much

IB
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Can anyone quote me ballpark value for the following:

Browning A-Bolt, maybe A-Bolt II,25-06 Rem, stainless/synthetic, Ser # 101xxNW361, w/Nikon Bushmaster 4.5-14 Scope and hard heavy plastic case. All in Mint except case which is Excellent.

Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Weatherby Mark V in 7mm Wby mag, made in Japan, matte blue, 26 inch barrel, and sitting in an HS Precision synthethic stock (tan with black webbing and alum bedding block). It has a few scratches on the bolt knob and a slight mark on the forearm at the sling stud from using a bipod. The rifling is in great shape, with no rust. It is very accurate and has a very crisp trigger.

What is the proper price to list in an auction here?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A friend of mine is tring to sell me some guns and I would like to know of their value.
    1st Weatherby 270 mag Mark IV/W/Weatherby 3x9 Scope S/N 10903
    of 30,000 made.

2nd is a Winchester 30-30 with hexagon barrel
    it is a Canadian 100 year Centenial with gold inlay
    purchased in the 1970's

SuperDave

???
  • Options
    Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello SuperDave,

I can't help you with the Weatherby (I don't know much about them), but can help you on the Winchester.

The Canadian '67 Centennial Model 94 Rifle was manufactured in 1967 to commemorate Canada's 100th centennial celebration. It was made in two variations... the Rifle (with an octagon barrel), and a Carbine (round barrel). A total of 90,301 of them were made. In order for one of these to have any collector appeal, it MUST be NIB (unfired) and with the original paperwork. The issue price on them was $125, and the current value is approx. $450 - $500... providing you can find someone who is interested in buying one.

Bert H.

Real Men use a SINGLE-SHOT!