In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

browning superposed values

daydreamer1daydreamer1 Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
edited July 2005 in Ask the Experts
I have 2 browning superposed 12 ga. ,factory fixed skt/skt guns. both gunshave 26 in. bbls and are fitted with purbough sub ga. tubes.and brakedown cases that state multi-gauge by purbough and sons. both gun sub ga. tubes have serial # of gun inscribed on tubes. # i gun was made in 1971. and is in like new condition.both guns are ltfn, with beaver tail forarms. #2 gun is different!!. this gun was made in 1960 ,sent to weatherby custum guns and custom stocked with outstanding (maple wood?) and just beautifull checkering for a shooter on us shooting team. (this was all info i could get from browning)i can't verify the shooting team part but was told this by previous owner also this gun has seperated bbls (no side ribes). i can find prices in blue book for superposed guns but can't find out if any extra valve because of tubes,case, seperated bbls. overal condition of both gun is excellant.any browning experts out there that could place a value on these guns?