In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I am not able to do a search for ANYTHING #2

my-handymanmy-handyman Member Posts: 298 ✭✭
edited June 2008 in Ask the Experts
Having the same problem as the other guy, with both the smart search and the one on the home page. Typed on hornet on both pg's an get 5b4 <link r<meta http-equ, one time and a different set the next tine with the same search word. Total white page except for the #'s and letters in the upper right corner. Can't buy guns if you can't look for them. Any ideals if its here on Gunbroker or at my end? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your end. Works great here.
  • Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not sure about the blank pages part but try going to the appropriate category first then searching from there.

Also, sometimes if you've done a search for completed items it messes with the search parameters and you have to clear your cache or close your browser and start over.
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's your end.

From the Posting Guidelines:

Auction tech support or billing questions. If you have a tech support or billing question click Help Center from the top of any auction site page.

Best.