In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Desert Eagle scope base

MgderfMgderf Member Posts: 907 ✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in Ask the Experts
I have a Magnum Research Desert Eagle MarkVII in .44mag.
I have searched and searched, but cannot locate a scope base for this pistol (part#DEP350B-discontinued).

This pistol has a dove-tail that is only 3/8" wide, so standard scope rings won't work.

Is there another maker, or someone that produces 1" scope rings to fit a 3/8" dove-tail?

I would REALLY appreciate any help.

Comments

• CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think one of my local dealers has one in his case for sale. I will send you an e-mail with his info and if he still has it, I can create a buy now auction for you to buy it thru Gunbroker.
  • MgderfMgderf Member Posts: 907 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That would be GREAT!

I'd apprecite the help.
  • BHAVINBHAVIN Member Posts: 3,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    B-Square made one & still might. I have talked to there fab shop in the past and they made another mount that they had discontinued for me.
    edited November -1
    This is why I love GunBroker forums, and especially "ask the experts."

I always get an answer, usually in a timely fashion. It may not always be what I want to hear, but it;s always been sound advice, or help.

Once again, it's GB to the rescue.

Thanks to cs8161 and his help, I think I've found the mount I need, AND at a VERY reasonable price I might add. cs8161 was kind enough to locate my part at a shop local to him, but hundreds of miles from me.
    He then arranged an auction on the other side to allow me to purchase my part and patronize GunBroker at the same time.

Thanks Curt. I don't know you from Adam, but you've made a friend today.
  • skeeterbobskeeterbob Member Posts: 42 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a new DEP350S (satin finish) .
    skeeterbsa@verizon.net
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mgderf
    This is why I love GunBroker forums, and especially "ask the experts."

I always get an answer, usually in a timely fashion. It may not always be what I want to hear, but it;s always been sound advice, or help.

Once again, it's GB to the rescue.

Thanks to cs8161 and his help, I think I've found the mount I need, AND at a VERY reasonable price I might add. cs8161 was kind enough to locate my part at a shop local to him, but hundreds of miles from me.
    He then arranged an auction on the other side to allow me to purchase my part and patronize GunBroker at the same time.

Thanks Curt. I don't know you from Adam, but you've made a friend today.

Thank you, glad I could help!
    edited November -1
    Mount arrived today, in great shape, and is a perfect fit.

Thanks again Curt