In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Zanotti safes

jnmiller75jnmiller75 Member Posts: 899 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2003 in Ask the Experts
Hi all,

I have read some previous posts where a few people have mentioned Zanotti safes. I got on their website trying to find out more info, but couldnt find prices anywhere. The order page kept saying the page was unavailable. I am wanting to know what these safes cost, are they available anywhere other than over the internet, and what you owners really think of them. If you all would be kind enough to tell me which model Zanotti you have and what you paid (or what I should expect to pay) I would sure appreciate it.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    gunut 1gunut 1 Member Posts: 360 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have the ZAII model 6'h 24d 30w. I paid $1540 delivered for it about 4yrs ago from Mr. Merle Pauley 6467 Abraham Dr. Rockford Il 61109. I cant find his phone number. What I did at the time was I called the factory direct and requested a list of dealers within 100 miles of where I live. A gunshop about 20mies from my home [In Milw Wi] had the same safe but wanted 1895 for it.....I think there safes are first rate
  • Options
    jnmiller75jnmiller75 Member Posts: 899 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the reply gunnut 1.

I will contact them direct and see if they can send me a list of dealers nearby.