In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ruger value

Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
edited December 2005 in Ask the Experts
I have a Ruger single six and would like a value on.
Old model 3 screw.
Blued 4 5/8 barrel, flat top, .22 and .22 mag cylynder, factory grips. Drag mark on .22 cylynder
.22 mag cylynder numbered to gun has never been put on. 95% blue and box w/paper. ser# 20-85***
Thank you.

Jim

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Can someone advise me of the value range of a Ruger Mini14. It is a liberty model in as new condition.
    thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have a Ruger New Model Blackhawk serial # 51-26xxx in a .30 carbine. thinking about trading it in an upcoming gun show. The finish is 95% with adjustable sights, pachmeyer grips and a 7 1/2 barrel. Has been fired very little, mussel blast is fierce. Any opinions on it's value. I picked it up on a trade some years ago and wish to maybe trade for something else. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    About 5-6 years ago I sold one NIB; I had a hard time getting $250 for it.

There is an extremely small group of enthusiasts who love 'em. Other than these guys, no one wants one.

95% finish shows quite a bit of use. I assume you've lost the original grips. I think you will be lucky to get $200. But, I've been wrong before.

Neal
  • Options
    FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1
    I would suggest watch the auctions to see if one comes up and what it brings. You also might post a question on the Ruger.com forums.
    Being an odd caliber can effect values in strange ways. Most shooters will prefer more common calibers. But since (I believe) this caliber is no longer in production, it may begin to generate some collector interest.
  • Options
    nuttbushnuttbush Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dear Cornflk1,
    Don,t know what condition your Blackhawk is in or how old it is, but before I would give it away for nothing I might check into changing calibers by having a new barrel and cylinder installed. Maybe having your original cyl. bored to larger cal. and new bbl.
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ruger still makes this gun. used maybe $200.00