In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

HEADHUNTER TURKEY CALLS

Blade SlingerBlade Slinger Member Posts: 5,891
edited December 2005 in Ask the Experts
Anybody had any luck with headhunter turkey calls[?]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COLD OUT THERE[:0][:D][:D][:D][:D]

quote:Originally posted by SLING BLADE
    Anybody had any luck with headhunter turkey calls[?]
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup, I'd like to help, but I use an old box call.
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,910 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A calls, a call, a call. . . To me not much difference. Difference is in learning to use it and more important when to use it. Too many turkey hunters way over call. I use an old box call also along with a a fiberglass and a few sticks. Keep the glass roughed up and warm. I found if you keep the fiberglas call warm it makes all the difference in the world. Good luck and stay safe . . . . . . .
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [:)]Thanks,
    I have many calls in my bag, I use them all, kinda mix it up.I also use them sparingly, also found decoys do not work as good as they did a few years ago, jakes still come running ,but the tree hangers stay away.
    I was just wondering about the high priced call headhunter has on e-bay, how much beter can they be?[8D]

quote:Originally posted by asop
    A calls, a call, a call. . . To me not much difference. Difference is in learning to use it and more important when to use it. Too many turkey hunters way over call. I use an old box call also along with a a fiberglass and a few sticks. Keep the glass roughed up and warm. I found if you keep the fiberglas call warm it makes all the difference in the world. Good luck and stay safe . . . . . . .