In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Unertl scope

dgacdgac Member Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2008 in Ask the Experts
I have a 10 power unertl scope that I want to mount on a 22 rimfire. Also would go for a small centerfire like a 218. What I want to know is what model should I look for in winchester or a remington. I want it to already be tapped. I just can tap a old rifle like that. I'm going to post on the want adds here aswell.

dgac

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Does anybody know if Unertl still repairs their scopes?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a nice old Unertl Scope that is optically perfect, but with badly worn finish. Does anyone refurbish scopes?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a 513T matchmaster Remington and would like to find an oroginal scope that went on this gun. Any one have any ideas?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i have been looking for a unertl type scope to mount on my winchester model 52. it already has the mounting blocks for a scope of this style.

i can not find one of these that i can afford (all or 300+) are there any other companies that make a scope in this style that might be a lil on the cheaper side?

if so what are the model numbers?

thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a J. unertl 35x scope for a rife. Does anyone know where I can find information on these. I am especially interested in pricing.

Thanx
  • Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,996 ******
    edited November -1
    is this the type that has adjustable spring loaded mounts?. if so I'd try to find a win. 52 or 75, rem. 37 or 513
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,107 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello there are two styles of Unertl Scopes the targe varity has the adjustments for elevation and windage in the mounts and the scope tube can slide forward and backward The other type lok like a normal scope with turrets for the adjustments. What type do you have ? One type is mounted on the receiver and the other is mounted on the barrel