In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Remington 1100 410 bore

bumpkin44bumpkin44 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
edited August 2011 in Ask the Experts
I'm a little skeptical about the reliability of the 410 in an 1100. I'd like to get one from gunbroker but I'm not sure they are as good as the seller's say. Tight tolerances in the 410 might be an issue especially with reloads. Any advice or experience with 410's in the 1100?

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are about the only 410 semi-automatic, that you can find on the skeet range. I have not heard of any issues with them, that one doesn't have with the other gauges. Keep the port clean, and the o-ring tite, and you are good to go.

Best
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have had one since 1993. Specifies 3" only. Have only shot factory loads. Never had a single FTF. Of course, shoot a round of sporting clays with one, may require adjustment of humility levels..........[:p]
  • Options
    22hipower22hipower Member Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The "adjustment to humility levels" applies to trying to shoot dove with them too. No problems in reliability with mine although I only use factory loads. There does seem to be a hole in the middle of the pattern which is about dove sized though. . . . .