In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Armi Fausti O/U Shotgun-Need Help Please

the-gun-depotthe-gun-depot Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
edited July 2012 in Ask the Experts
I need a little help on this one if possible. I have what was represented as a 12Gauge and I need help with identifying the serial number if anyone knows about these.
Markings: Armi Effebi-Brescia
Fabrica Armi Fausti Stefano
Made in Italy
Marcheno VT (BS) -which from what I understand has to do with where the scroll work was done.
Accacio Vichers- which I believe is a type of steel.
Cannons Chromes- sounds like something in reference to the barrels.
Imported by the Excam Corp in Hialeah, Fla.
Under the forestock I found CAM 70 and KG1.450- which I believe might help with the gauge if I knew what they mean.
And last a number on the underside of the forestock itself which looks like the serial number - S followed by 5 numbers.
Any help or knowledge about this shotgun would be appreciated Thanks for your time!

Comments

• Options
    llamallama Member Posts: 2,637 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My Fausti has the serial under the action lever on top - gotta push it *all* the way over to see it.
  • Options
    the-gun-depotthe-gun-depot Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks llama I'll take a look.
  • Options
    navc130navc130 Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Standard 2 3/4 inch shell length = 70 mm. KG1.45 "MAY" be the proof pressure in metric tons.
  • Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stefano Fausti, previously imported by Excam, then Traditions, but their customer service sucked so bad, Fausti dropped them. I have two Fausti shotguns, a 20ga. O/U and a .410 SXS DEA, very well made shotguns.
    Fausti now makes the Weatherby shotguns, and the factory in Italy is run by Stefano's three daughters that I've had the pleasure to meet.
    Img2-18346.jpg