In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Any Hatfields SG

Flatlanders98Flatlanders98 Member Posts: 48 ✭✭
edited February 2003 in Ask the Experts
Several years ago a friend of mine bought a nice side by side shotgun whic was manufactured by Hatfield. The stock was curly maple and the rest of the gun was browned, it was beautiful, unfortunately I can not locate them anymore, does anybody know where I can get one?

Comments

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Hatfield Gun Co, Inc. was located in St. Joseph, Missouri and called the Hatfield Rifle Works until 1986. They manufactured shotguns and muzzleloaders until 1996 and then folded. The muzzleloaders (I have not seen any shotguns, though they built several models and grades) were of good quality, almost semi-custom. Since they have been out of business for several years, you are looking in the used market. Try posting want ads in the want ad section here, and on all the shotgun sites you can find. Look at the dealers on the net as well. I believe it was a small company and their output was likely fairly small. Be patient and one will turn up in time. Good Luck!