In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Winchester model 12 nickel

hunter52347hunter52347 Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited February 2003 in Ask the Experts
I have a Winchester model 12 that is nickel. It is a pump that twist's apart and the gun breaks apart. I cannot find anything out about this gun in my digest and was wondering what it is worth. It is in good condition.

Clint McAnally

Comments

• Options
    LABWILDLABWILD Member Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome to the forum (you are the first I ever welcomed). I assume you mean the barrel is marked nickel steel? There are many on the forum more expert than I on Model 12s, and they will probably ask you for more specifics. Good Luck!
  • Options
    captkirk3@dslextreme.comcaptkirk3@dslextreme.com Member Posts: 3,804
    edited November -1
    Model 12 Takedown...Nickel Steel Barrel...A Good Pre 64 in Excellent Condition,or Pre-War Model 12....Field Grade is Worth $500.00...and the Value go's up from there depending upon just what Grade Model 12 You have...and if it has Ribbed Barrel, Checkering, Engraving, Is it a Skeet Grade, or a Trap Grade, Riot Gun, Feather Weight, Heavy Duck, Pigeon Grade..The value go's up with each and every Plus that Your Gun Has......Upwards of $2000.00 for the Super Pigeon Grade.....Oh...By the way...Welcome to the FORUMS........

Captain Kirk, Tech Staff<P><BR>