In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Remington 1100 28 gauge

woodyd70woodyd70 Member Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
edited February 2003 in Ask the Experts
I called bass pro today to see what their price on the 28 gauge Remington 1100 sporting might be. The guy told me it wasn't in his 2003 catalogue. Is this just a Bass Pro thing, or did Remington stop making the 28 gauge in the 1100 sporting model after 2002? I would appreciate any help the experts can provide.

woodyd

Comments

• Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's still on their website: http://www.remington.com/firearms/shotguns/1100S28.htm
    They usually remove things before they discontinue them. They don't even put the .410 on there.

It doesn't matter what you shoot, just shoot it well...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    LABWILDLABWILD Member Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do a search of GunBroker auctions. There is usually one or two up for bids.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    bambihunter, I have searched gunbroker.com, found 2 1100 sporting in the 1100 model, but the guy has them listed for $895 "buy it now", the MSRP is only $859, what an idiot. There are so many guys out there on gunbroker, and in the real world also, trying to stick one in ya and break it off. Lord help me to never lose my conscious, as it is my "gauge" between right and wrong, wish more people would practice fair pricing.........
    thanks,
    woodyd
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Jim lemay, I emailed the guy that had the 28 gauges for sell on ebay for $895 to see what his best price was, and he said that was it, that it'd take $895 + shipping to buy his guns. Oh well, I just can't see paying more than msrp for a gun when there are lots of guys out there that will sell for cost +10% or cost +15%. Send me an email with what you'd take for the 28 gauge in the remington 1100 sporting, or any other make you might suggest in the 28 gauge semi auto, I have a local pawn shop that will handle the ffl needs for me.

Thanks,
    woodyd