In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Stocks

PemsPems Member Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
edited May 2003 in Ask the Experts
hi guys,, found a number on butt of a few guns worlds apart, in prep. to sell a 1942 swed, an 1900 swed, i was giving- i.d.,ser.#'s, an proof mark discriptions, i found a number under the butt plate on the wood,: 008 14 0820 , same # on both, o k both sweds,i'll by that, but i just [doing the same] pulled the butt plate off an 1890 mod90 winchester 22 pump gallary gun an found the same number "what does this number mean" [:I]as usual ... totally confused Mr G....

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I am looking for information on companies that make replacement/custom stocks for a left handed bolt action rifles. Thanks in advance for the help.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    who manufactured the jc higgins model 50 for sears and robuck. I want to get a replacement stock
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Does anyone know where I might find a replacement stock, either original or replacement, for a L C Smith field grade 20ga. Thank you
    Without the NRA, the second ammendment would already be gone!
  • Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    www.mcmfamily.com
    www.boydboys.com
    www.hsprecision.com

why chase the game when the bullet can get em from here?....
    Got Balistics?