In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Glock 23 w/xtras

Sidewinder315Sidewinder315 Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
edited April 2006 in Ask the Experts
How much would a Glock 23 with a LazerMax, nite sites and slide stop safety switch added be worth, round about?

Comments

• Options
    glockbastardglockbastard Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    used or new? i bought a used 23 w/ lasermax and no night sights for 650.
  • Options
    abcguns2abcguns2 Member Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello,
    We can buy glocks (factory recond.) model 23 with nite sites for $349 , so you can figure the other stuff on top of that , these are used but will rate 99% plus ...
    Thanks !!!
    d.a.stearns
    Gunsmith / LEO
    Niota , Tn
  • Options
    74cuda74cuda Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So does that mean that you sell reconditioned glock 23's with nite sites for $349???
  • Options
    sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    Yea, I do think a few people would line up to take advantage of that price, as long as the product had a limited warranty.

Sig232
    NRA Patron Member
  • Options
    Sidewinder315Sidewinder315 Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cool, I just picked up a used 23 with all that I mentioned above for $490.00 I just noticed it has had a extended mag release added as well. I feel pretty good about this deal now. Thanks guys
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I said that we BUY them @ that price !!! thats not what we sell them for ! we do try to make some money ...anyhow it is a good price , and a lot cheaper than NEW ones ...& Yes they do sell good ......
    Thanks !!!
    d.a.stearns
    Gunsmith / LEO
    Niota , Tn
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sidewinder315: ""How much would a Glock 23 with a LazerMax, nite sites and slide stop safety switch added be worth, round about?""

abcguns2: ""We can buy glocks (factory recond.) model 23 with nite sites for $349 , so you can figure the other stuff on top of that....""

I'm just trying to show you that since you didn't give Sidewinder315 an actual "out the door" price for his baseline, he still doesn't know what a Glock 23 with the accessories would be worth, based on your response.....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    O.k. , as i said , we buy these @ 349 , we also sell any/all non-stocked (spl. orders) items @ $20.00 "over costs" ..................
    so I still stand on the theory that realistic values on a used one of these is apx. $349 (what these can be purchased for) and then add apx. values for any additional items ?
    Thanks !!!
    d.a.stearns
    Gunsmith / LEO
    Niota , Tn
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I've noted in the past that dealers tend to be able to purchase firearms cheaper than non-dealers....

What do you sell your 349 guns for? take that number and add the apx value of additional items and that is a more realistic number than dealer cost plus additional items...