In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Idea as to value of Colt Grizzly 357...

jjmitchell60jjmitchell60 Member Posts: 3,887
edited October 2011 in Ask the Experts
I have a Colt Grizzly in 6: that they only made 500 of. I do NOT have the box unfortunately. Last one I saw sold on GB brought in the $3300 range counting shipping BIUT it had a colt box with it. Any idea as to value of one without the box or if I can find a simular box, that way as well. Mine was in the SAME condition as the one sold if not a bit better as to condition. Mine is 95% at the least. I appreciate any ideas as to value, actual resale value.

Comments

• nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You should be able to get a price in the same range, even without the original box. These guns are sought after, & the price keeps going up.

If you are patient, you can find a generic blue plastic Colt revolver box on GB for ~ $50. But, you will never find a Grizzly cardboard box with the original end label.

Neal
  • jjmitchell60jjmitchell60 Member Posts: 3,887
    edited November -1
    Thanks Neal. I have concidered selling it to help finance a cabin on one of my farms. I never shoot it and it is doing nothing but sitting in the safe. I have 3 kids, all grown, and really do not want them to argue over it. Now if I had 3 of them onee for each ki, what am I saying, I would sell all 3 to finance the cabin as well as take a nice hunting trip to AK ALONE![:D]