In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Help with Value

fcadogfcadog Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited August 2008 in Ask the Experts
I am a new gun collector and have just aquired a new gun. If someone could give me some information about the gun and a approx value. I would be so appreciative. The information I have found on the gun is as follows: "AUBERTI & C.CARDONE V.T. ITALY" On the top of the barrel it reads "SINGLE ACTION ARMY TARGET MODEL .45 LONG COLT". SERIAL NUMBER:56409 CAT.1533. Any information would be so apprecaited as I am new to this. Thanks so much!

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I've been approached about buying a 16 ga SXS Fusil Robust Brevette # 30, SN 122985. Is in about 85%, crack in stock, but action is real tight and some engraving on it.

Only thing I can find is it was imported yrs ago, but, not any longer. Further, it was manufactured by ManuFrance.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Mike
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I searched as best as I could Bluebook, Internet etc.
    I have a H. Weihrauch Sportwaffen Mellrichstadt Arminius, 6 inch barrel, .357 Revolver Looks NEW what is it worth and how can I document this. The only other mark is KAL
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a 1976 Ruger 357 Security Six Stainless with a 6 or 6 1/2 inch barrel. Condition is 9.5 out of 10. Any idea the value? Thanks so much.
  • Options
    CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    According to the 29th edition of the Blue Book of Gun Values some where between $225.00 and $350.00, the higher price being for 100% new in the box. They are good serviceable double action revolvers.
    W.D.
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would check the two large on-line gun auctions. To get a handle on actual selling price(s) for Ruger revolvers. Being it's one of the "200 year of American Liberty" marked models, it might have some extra value.