In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Mossberg 590A

airbornerizzairbornerizz Member Posts: 674 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Ask the Experts
I'm trying to sell my Mossberg 590A locally for 350, and was wondering if that's a fair price.... this thread is not a plug, just looking for advice

Comments

• Mark GMark G Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go to the Gunbroker.com main page and search 590. There are 2-1/2 pages of different 590s available. See what they are listed for. Then do a search of completed auctions and see what they actually sold for. That should give you a better idea.
  • countryfarmercountryfarmer Member Posts: 4,552
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by airbornerizz
    I'm trying to sell my Mossberg 590A locally for 350, and was wondering if that's a fair price.... this thread is not a plug, just looking for advice

Depends on how it is set up. If it has the heat shield and bayonet lug, then I would think it would be about the right price.
  • ltslts Member Posts: 811 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great deal for the buyer if it's a 590A1 with the steel trigger guard assy, heavy wall barrel, ghostring sights , and speedfeed stock.