In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How to contact GB?

litetriggerlitetrigger Member Posts: 320 ✭✭
edited May 2014 in Ask the Experts
I know this is not the place to contact GB, but don't know what else to do!!!!! I have looked at all the "HELP STUFF" which did not help! The problem is that I can't delete the credit card that I have on file and put the updated # on. My credit card # was changed due to someone got my # and tried to run it back east. My credit card company caught it and gave me new #'s. Now GB won't let it change, or cancel the old #. The help does not help. It puts me in a loop that does not help anyone. Your "contact us" is just computer BS. You are about to lose an old customer. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Go into the GB HOME PAGE and then the Billing Info heading which is near the bottom on the left side of the GB home page. When you do that you should see the various credit card you have on file. Down near the bottom is the actual credit card information and you can click on the Add A Credit Card button and add your new card. On the existing card which is no longer valid you can click edit and then go down the bottom and click DELETE and like magic it will vanish.

If this fails for you then you will need to contact Customer Service but I just changed a card last month for the same reasons as yours and this worked fine for me.
  • litetriggerlitetrigger Member Posts: 320 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have tried just what you did and for some reason it didn't work. Thanks. I need to talk to someone in GB. c/service just take you into a computer loop of BS. How do you get to talk to a human? Thanks
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,310 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by litetrigger
    I have tried just what you did and for some reason it didn't work. Thanks. I need to talk to someone in GB. c/service just take you into a computer loop of BS. How do you get to talk to a human? Thanks
    Why is it BS? Have you tried to contact customer service through the prescribed manner? Then you need to show some patience, and don't get excited when it takes a few days to hear back from them. As far as I am aware, there is NO WAY for the general population to telephone GB headquarters.
  • toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sounds like his trigger is set a little to light[:0]
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    There is no direct contact with GB except on the site using customer service. Since you are insisting on speaking directly to someone and we don't have any information on this in our forum...I guess that we are done here.

I offered up what help that I could but from this point forward I believe that I will insist that NONE of these support issues be discussed here. That rule is already in place but I succumbed to another weak moment and thought that I might be of help. Clearly that help was not appreciated so I see no reason to continue.