In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ruger #1

teamalbert33teamalbert33 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
edited August 2008 in Ask the Experts
how do I find an approx value of a stainless steel Ruger #1 22-250 with a synthetic stock and a bull barrel? It also has a Nicon scope. Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    i have a #1 rsi in 7mm mauser serial #132-67041 also an rsi#1 in 30-06 serial #133-67840 what year were they made
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm about to buy a Ruger#1 in a 30-06.Now before i do,What can you tell me about the pro's and con's[:)]

Thank's for your input.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i have a ruger#1 rsi 7x57 red butt pad 98% or better cond. whats it worth also a #1 rsi 30-06 new in box from mid 90s 100% whats it worth unfired
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Has anyone used the Hicks Accurizer for the Ruger #1? I have a few #1s and am interested in buying one if it provides the accuracy improvement promised and if it remains constant.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just got my 1st Ruger #1 and can see the cartridge rim when the action is closed. Is this normal?
    Thanks for your help

Walt
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi,
    Can anyone tell me or may know the production numbers for a Ruger #1 in 300 H&H ??? The weapon Serial # is 132-88866 and I believe it was produced in April 1990.
    I would appreciate and any information.
    Thanks..
    Pete
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Came across a #1 with a red butt pad and the barrel is marked "7mm Rem. Express or .280 Rem.". Is this marking a transitional thing when the round was renamed and is it a rarity? I have seen a lot of rifles chambered in .280, but have never seen the barrels marked in such a manner. I know 7mm Rem Express is the same thing, just curios.[?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What is your opinion of the Ruger #1 rifle.

Thanks

Rockton
  • Options
    edited November -1
    WHAT IS A MODEL 1B WORTH IN ABOUT 95% COND. IT ALSO HAS A LEUPOLD VX3 3.5X10-50 SCOPE MOUNTED IN 7MMREM MAG THANKS
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Two options, as I see it. (1), The latest Blue Book will give you a ball park/educated guess value. (2), Or you could check the two large net auctions for actual selling prices of #1's. As so many variations have been made over the last 40 years either one will be a rough ballpark at best. You will also have to factor in that we are in a recession, and the economy is in the toilet.