In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

CZ Rami - 2075 Rami - Metal - Poly- Decocker...???

flog31flog31 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited December 2011 in Ask the Experts
Help...! Please

The more I search trying to find these answers the more confused I get... Is the CZ Rami the same as CZ 2075 Rami? Are either still made
in metal frame? How about the Rami 2075 BD? On the CZ site, it looks like the Rami 2075 and the Rami 2075 BD are still in their line-up.
The pistures look like they are metal frames not poly. It appears that on Gunbroker there are only poly frames and no BDs...

Can someone please supply some info here?

inTHANKSadvance

Comments

• Options
    catpealer111catpealer111 Member Posts: 10,695
    edited November -1
    The CZ RAMI and the CZ 2025 are the same pistol. RAMI come from combining the gun's designers' names: Radek Hauerland and Milan Trkulja. It was recently that CZ discontinued the polymer frame model. Recent as in the last month or so, that is why GB sellers have them readily available still. The Polymer is (was) available in 9mm or .40 S&W but these models had a safety instead of the decocker. The aluminum framed model is also available in 9mm and .40 S&W and comes in both safety and decocker. The "BD" designation denotes the decocker model.

On a personal note, I have a polymer 9mm CZ 2075 and it's a dream to shoot. But, with it's double stack magazine it is a bit larger than other "sub compact" pistols. I would recommend getting the extended magazines just for the fact they lengthen the grip so you can get a full hand on it.
  • Options
    flog31flog31 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks

Where can I find/buy an aluminum model?
  • Options
    catpealer111catpealer111 Member Posts: 10,695
    edited November -1
    If you really want an aluminum one I'd say go to a local gunshop, not cabellas/gander mountain/etc, and see if they can order it from their distributor. That's if one doesn't show up on the auction side.