In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Go Wyoming!!!!!

Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,380 ***** Forums Admin
edited January 2019 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So much for free enterprise
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Horse Plains Drifter
    Stuff a stick in Insles *

https://komonews.com/news/local/wyoming-lawmakers-look-to-sue-wash-state-over-coal

I hope he breaks it off in there and then goes looking for Kate Brown.
  • Options
    sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    $250,000???
    Any private lieyer will charge more than that for "copy fees"! (ask me how I know)
    I would hope the Powder River Basin coal producers will donate 10? that to the fight.

By the time this gets to the 9th circuit, lil'jay will be in the oval office and ferguson will be in the governor's mansion.
    At that point, God help us all!!
    Arrivederci gigi
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sxsnuf
    $250,000???
    Any private lieyer will charge more than that for "copy fees"! (ask me how I know)
    I would hope the Powder River Basin coal producers will donate 10? that to the fight.

By the time this gets to the 9th circuit, lil'jay will be in the oval office and ferguson will be in the governor's mansion.
    At that point, God help us all!!

Inslee has zero chance of being President. But sadly Bob Ferguson will probably be our next Governor. Biggest anti gun POS Attorney General ever!