In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Liberal Hypocrisy at its finest

Cling2mygunsCling2myguns Member Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why stop at birth? Why not set the age at say........... 5 years old, the kid is too much trouble or a PITA you take it to the abortion clinic and they get rid if it.

Maybe better yet until the age of 18 you can have your kid aborted.

Not really much difference the way I see it.
    RLTW

• Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You got that wrong, they don't care about illegals children either. All they care about is the illegal vote...
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06
    Why stop at birth? Why not set the age at say........... 5 years old, the kid is too much trouble or a PITA you take it to the abortion clinic and they get rid if it.

Maybe better yet until the age of 18 you can have your kid aborted.

Not really much difference the way I see it.

But that would get rid of most upcoming liberals...[:o)]
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am a fiscal conservative but I lean more libertarian so abortion is not a very big blip on my Radar screen.

I am not all that religious either but I believe in God and don't imagine is all that happy about abortion.

That said look who is getting the most abortions; Bl*cks who make up 13% of the population have 39% of the abortions. In Mississippi they receive 82%(They make up 37% of the population in MS).

Its right here:
    https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

That is huge.

Why do the libtards want to keep the AA population down?
    RLTW

• Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1

That is huge.
    Why do the libtards want to keep the AA population down? Now it's been mentioned,, why kill off future voters? Maybe because the aborted wouldn't have reached voting age for 18 more years?
  • Options
    Cling2mygunsCling2myguns Member Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am a fiscal conservative but I lean more libertarian so abortion is not a very big blip on my Radar screen.

I am not all that religious either but I believe in God and don't imagine is all that happy about abortion.

That said look who is getting the most abortions; Bl*cks who make up 13% of the population have 39% of the abortions. In Mississippi they receive 82%(They make up 37% of the population in MS).

Its right here:
    https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

That is huge.

Why do the libtards want to keep the AA population down?

I am a constitutional conservative and am agnostic for the most part, but I do not like the thought of killing children. I especial dislike the hypocrisy of the left on this subject.

As to your question on the AA population, Margaret * was all about eugenics when she started Planned Parenthood....
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    when ya don't have to work ya gots lots more recreational fun time
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Most abortions are within the first trimester. (There are 3 trimesters - 3 months x 3 = 9 months.)

Most abortions performed in the second trimester are to save the life of the mother; otherwise, most doctors won't do them.

Third trimester abortions are rarely performed, then only under extreme circumstances.

I don't have a medical degree, so I don't believe that I am either smart enough or educated enough to make a medical decision for a woman I don't know. Exam rooms & operating rooms are already crowded enough without adding a government reviewer to judge whether or not the medical care given a pregnant woman meets government standards. (Every time we pass a new law, we are saying, "hire new employees to implement the law.") I'd like to think that most decisions are best made by a patient & her doctor, & will be in her best interest.

Neal
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nmyers
    Most abortions are within the first trimester. (There are 3 trimesters - 3 months x 3 = 9 months.)

Most abortions performed in the second trimester are to save the life of the mother; otherwise, most doctors won't do them.

Third trimester abortions are rarely performed, then only under extreme circumstances.

I don't have a medical degree, so I don't believe that I am either smart enough or educated enough to make a medical decision for a woman I don't know. Exam rooms & operating rooms are already crowded enough without adding a government reviewer to judge whether or not the medical care given a pregnant woman meets government standards. (Every time we pass a new law, we are saying, "hire new employees to implement the law.") I'd like to think that most decisions are best made by a patient & her doctor, & will be in her best interest.

Neal

What about the Fathers decision, or for that matter, the Baby's?
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nmyers

Neal

The problem with this bill, Neal, is that the mother can terminate the pregnancy while in labor if she can get a doctor to agree that giving birth could impair her mental health. Literally, 10 minutes before the child would otherwise take its first breath, the mother, provided she had a consenting physician, could have it killed. As Sam06 points out, what is the difference between 10 minutes before birth and 10 minutes after birth?

The only difference is that under this bill, one is a 'reproductive health' decision and one is murder.

From the link in the OP:

Todd Gilbert, the Republican House majority leader, questioned Tran about the bill during a hearing Monday. He asked Tran if a woman who has physical signs she is about to give birth could request an abortion if a physician said it could impair her "mental health."

"Where it?s obvious that a woman is about to give birth. She has physical signs that she is about to give birth. Would that still be a point at which she could request an abortion if she was so-certified -- she?s dilating," he asked.

?Mr. Chairman, that would be ... a decision that the doctor, the physician and the woman would make at that point,? Tran replied.

?I understand that,? Gilbert replied. ?I?m asking if your bill allows that.?

Tran replied: ?My bill would allow that, yes.?
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,242 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Cling2myguns
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/outrage-after-virginia-abortion-bill-sponsor-admits-pregnancies-could-be-terminated-up-until-birth

They have such concern for illegal children but such fervor for killing American children....

DEMOCRATs don't feel outrage at all, rather they approve of killing babies.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't worry, these rules and regulations are for today's health care system.

When the government is responsible for paying (single payer) there will less of a "fuss" about killing babies and who pays. Doctors are essentially working for the government.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This bill has been killed. This like gun control were likely not to pass. I believe they were floated because the Dems want to make them campaign issues. They floated this outrageous abortion anytime bill inorder to stir up women voters, and the gun control bills are nothing more than stirring up the base as well for 2020. 2020 is HUGE in Virginia....Republicans hold a slim majority in both houses of the General Assembly. If the Dems manage to take those majorities Virginia will become NY over night. [:(!] As soon as I make it to 50 years old we are going to start looking at relocating to TN. The signs are clear that VA isn't the place for us anymore, we need to move 2.5 hours west.
  • Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    More likely to go the other direction Remember Solient Green? When old timers get to be too much of a drag on society, recycle them and use their assets to fund liberal programs.