In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I knew it, deep down I KNEW IT!!!!

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
The alleged attack by happy bashing Chicago rednecks shouting happy and racial slurs did not pass my smell test.

Well guess what......
It looks like his story to the police about the attack is facing some interesting challenges.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/shifting-stories-cloud-claims-of-alleged-hate-crime-attack-targeting-empire-actor-jussie-smollett/

Comments

• Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This incident smelled fishy to me from the start.
    So brutally assaulted, yet he did not need an ambulance? Drove himself to the hospital.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did it himself.

It has been all over lib media today, of course, it was caused by the policies of President Trump, according to the Libs.

If it turns out it was self inflicted, there will be silence from the libs.
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I knew it was fake the moment I saw it.

If he got a beatdown it was probably from some brothers doing some fa9 stomping.

He figured he would get some mileage from it and some sympathy.
    RLTW

• Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by allen griggs
    This incident smelled fishy to me from the start.
    So brutally assaulted, yet he did not need an ambulance? Drove himself to the hospital.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did it himself.

It has been all over lib media today, of course, it was caused by the policies of President Trump, according to the Libs.

If it turns out it was self inflicted, there will be silence from the libs.

Yep, you will be hearing crickets chirping instead...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No doubt there will be no follow up on this.

That doesn't fit the narrative that all white people are raysist and h0m0phobes.

The media in this country has an agenda and that is to destroy this country one of the only places on earth that allows the media to be uncensored. I don't get it.
    RLTW

• Options
    edited November -1
    He probably drunkenly stumbled in his house, tripped and fell, got tangled up in his delicates clothesline that he has set up for his panties (hence the noose), fracturing a rib, and knocked the bleach on top of himself (hence the bleach)_...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06
    No doubt there will be no follow up on this.

That doesn't fit the narrative that all white people are raysist and h0m0phobes.

The media in this country has an agenda and that is to destroy this country one of the only places on earth that allows the media to be uncensored. I don't get it.

And yet if it was a white man that falsely accused a black person of attacking him, the media would Lynch him. Trust me, we've all seen it done[xx(]
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06
    I knew it was fake the moment I saw it.

If he got a beatdown it was probably from some brothers doing some fa9 stomping.

He figured he would get some mileage from it and some sympathy.

Yep, and if that was the case, the media would NEVER report it.

Even worse, the media would continue to report MAGA people did it. Media is in the hate and propaganda business, they only tell the truth when it benefits the DEMOCRAT party politically.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You bet they would.

The key is the noose. For bl*cks this is a powerful symbol but to whites its not. The bleach is another key. If you are going to do that why pour bleach on him. These are the kind of things a bl*ck person would think a raysist would do but they really aren't.

Every time a noose is put up it was done so by a bl*ck person.

Total fantasy from the mind of a true raycist who wanted to be a victim.

edit I was having a spelling problem
    RLTW

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Easiest way to know it was fake their aren't any MAGA in Chicago LOL
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    TcattTcatt Member Posts: 342 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep, called BS as soon as I heard it being drummed by the national media.

I wouldn't doubt if the whole episode was staged

NOW, Crickets for sure.
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I listened to NBC Nightly News tonight on Sirius. They were expressing doubts that the "attack" was legit. I was surprised.

Then over in the Flying J I watched ABC Evening News. They were playing it straight and acted like it was a genuine assault. Said there were 2 "persons of interest." They explained that they had viewed hundreds of hours of security camera video, and that they had video of two men who were "in the area." No video of an actual assault but there were, indeed, two men walking around in downtown Chicago at that time of the night.

That is thin, very thin. I will bet that my original instincts were right and this is fake.

This type of incident happens fairly often. Here is one from years ago at Emory University in Atlanta:

Click to copyhttps://apnews.com/bedd5d59bdb5699693823b67b5c16020
    RE
    Investigators Conclude Emory Student Concocted Racial Threats
    SONYA ROSS
    June 1, 1990
    ATLANTA (AP) _ A misspelled word led investigators to suspect a black Emory University freshman faked racist threats she said she received, according to a police file released Friday.

Sabrina Collins has a habit of misspelling the word "you're" the same way it was misspelled in a death threat she said she received through campus mail, according to the file released by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

The 19-year-old premedical student at the predominantly white school was hospitalized after she collapsed and became mute April 10. Her family said she had lifted a rug in her room and found the words "die N***** die"; scribbled in nail polish on the floor.

The report ignited a campus controversy at a time of growing reports of racism at colleges around the country.

Based on the circumstances, chain of events, case facts, evidence in the case and the interview (with Ms. Collins) ..., in all probability Sabrina Collins was responsible for writing these racial remarks and threats herself,; said an interview summary in the file.

GBI chief documents examiner Jim Kelly told investigators his analyses indicated Ms. Collins probably addressed the manila envelope that contained the death threat, according to the file.

The typewriter used to type the letter is the same type as typewriters in the library where Sabrina works; the file said. All identifiable fingerprints on the letter were Sabrina?s fingerprints. The fingerprints pattern on the letter indicates Sabrina put the letter in the typewriter and removed it.

The file noted that the letter contained the sentence: #8243;I bet your wondering why I picked you.

Emory police gave GBI investigators a sample of Ms. Collins? handwriting that read, "Tammy your the best."

In a transcript of a May 9 interview with investigators, Ms. Collins adamantly maintained her innocence and began to cry when agents told her of their evidence, urged her to confess and asked her to write a letter of apology to Emory.

"What you?re asking me to do is write them a letter confessing to something I didn?t do," she was quoted as saying. It?s going to come out in all the papers and all the news broadcasts and everybody is going to say, ?Oh, she had a problem, poor Sabrina.?

Before April 10, Ms. Collins had reported incidents in which pictures were broken, bleach was poured on some of her clothes, stuffed animals were mutilated and the phrase "N***** hang" was found written on the wall in her closet.

Emory police first said they couldn?t understand how the incidents continued after they installed an alarm in Ms. Collins? room. They later theorized that someone had entered the room only once, concealing some of the vandalism so it would be discovered later.

DeKalb County District Attorney Bob Wilson and Solicitor Ralph Bowden told the GBI in letters released Thursday that, although there was substantial evidence which contradicts Ms. Collins? allegations, they did not have sufficient evidence to prosecute her for a false report.

Bowden said he felt Ms. Collins needs counseling and treatment, not prosecution.

Emory spokeswoman Jan Gleason said university officials do not intend to press charges against Ms. Collins.

Notice that, even though this psycho black girl rang up tens of thousands of dollars in costs of the investigation by DeKalb County police, and the GBI, that no charges were pressed. Emory felt sorry for her.

Then, we have the Duke LaCrosse case. The media ran with story they were about to put White boys in Leavenworth for 12 years each, until the story fell apart as a complete hoax.

The media loves stories like this, evil Whitey ganging up on poor black people. Then the story falls apart and, nothing from the media.
    Authorities spent countless thousands investigating the Duke Lacrosse case and the lying black prostitute who made up the lie had no recriminations, no charges filed against her.
    The white boys had their lives ruined, were run out of school etc, just tough luck for the white boys caught up in this BS.
  • Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,685 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Heard about this on the radio today. My first thought was fake as well.
    First off the folks he describes don't seem like they would of ever seen his show, then they were walking around with bleach and a noose??

Yeah, it will be proven false and we will never hear anymore about it. Doesn't matter anyway, his target audience has heard it and believe him. Now they have another reason to hate whitey.[V]
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just heard in Fox News where a black gentleman mentioned something along the lines that more blacks are killed in this country in one year than lynchings over a seventy year period, while discussing this subject.
    What's next?
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,743 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As above - there are NO MAGA hats in Chitgo anywhere, espicially at 02:00 - friggen FAKE LIB STORY
  • Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    career tanking needs attention[:I]