In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

REVISITED - REM 51 380 breechblock minor crack

big mangobig mango Member Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in Ask the Experts
COST INVOLVED AND REPAIR.

PHONE AND EMAIL COMMS WITH PULLMAN IN MA, TODAY.

https://pullmanarms.com/gun_smithing_services/

SEEMS A CRACK, PRETTY MUCH ALL THE WAY AROUND THE PART, THREE (3) SIDES VERY VISIBLE, FOURTH (4) SIDE, NOT SO MUCH, AND NOT A COMPLETELY BROKEN IN HALF PART IS VERY PROBABLY GOING TO BE FIXED IN A WEEK AND FOR A LITTLE OVER $$ 130.00 U.S.D.

IF A REM 51 380 BREECH BLOCK PART COULD BE FOUND, TO REPLACE THIS ONE.. IT WOULD HAPPEN, AND WOULD BE STARTING FROM GROUND ZERO AGAIN....

PAYS TO ASK AROUND, I GUESS.... PICS TO COME AS A BEFORE AND AFTER STORY...SOON !!!

Comments

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why are you shouting?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    BECAUSE IT'S THE WEEKEND, SOMEWHERE, ??? 4 u ...WHO DIED AND PUT U IN CHARGE, ANYWAY !!!..

Oh I'm sorry, were you somehow offended with large, dark letters, or just scared because of them ???

Get over it.. Pal !!!!

Are you the " font police " today !!!!
  • Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Put down and stop fondling your breech block for a minute and read
    this about caps used on forums.

"""

One of the cardinal rules of writing online, whether in an email or instant message or on an online forum or social networking website, is to never use all capital letters in your posts or messages.

When you write in all capital letters, most recipients assume you are shouting at them. You should use all caps sparingly. It is a strong effect and should remain one. In only a few cases is using all caps the right choice.

When to Write in All Caps

Just as when you raise your voice when you speak to others, you may sometimes want to make your text appear louder for emphasis. Usually, upper-casing a single word draws attention without the ire of the reader. When you're genuinely upset and would yell the same words you are writing if you were with the recipient, all caps is the way to go. Then and only then is it acceptable to use all uppercase letters in an online communication."""
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not everyone has full QWERTY keyboards or devices, so changing upper & local case requires extra time & dexterity. And, some folks have physical limitations that make use of a single case easier.

In any case, Mr Mango has been posting here long enough to be aware of the suggested format. I do not take offense at his use of all caps; I am sure that he has a good reason to use them.

As a wise person once told me, you need to pick your battles.

Neal
  • Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nmyers
    Not everyone has full QWERTY keyboards or devices, so changing upper & local case requires extra time & dexterity. And, some folks have physical limitations that make use of a single case easier.

In any case, Mr Mango has been posting here long enough to be aware of the suggested format. I do not take offense at his use of all caps; I am sure that he has a good reason to use them.

As a wise person once told me, you need to pick your battles.

Neal

Interesting.
    So the use of at least 5 different fonts is a hardware or physical
    item.
    And you're right about picking battles.

I refuse to have a battle of wits, with an unarmed person.
    [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey babun :

BBBHHHHHHHWWWWAAAAAAA !!! Clear enough ??

Just in case you didn't know, I have two.(2) hearing aids, born with almost no hearing ability, visually impaired, almost to the point of blindness, and I only have one (1) finger on one (1) hand, also born that way... You happy now, picking on a clearly disabled person ???

Dry up and don't tear up, sweetheart. First thing I thought about after I woke up this A.M. was to think about what could I do to make you complain, guess it worked, BIG TIME !!!!

Seems your scared enough of my font size, coloration and style, to whine about it here, so I changed it just, for you...

My font type/size used on the site is my business, it's none of yours. Your being offended, is my main focus in life, in case you haven't figured it out yet.

A tip 4 u .. WEAR HEARING PROTECTION WHEN YOU READ ANY POSTS OF MINE, HERE YOU DON'T LIKE !!!

I don't care what you think or type, completely your business !!!

If you don't like my font size, style, coloration, being used here, SIMPLE......when I post, don't read the/my posts..

That's pretty simple, ain't it !!!!