In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Whew made it

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in Ask the Experts
I almost needed an Expert :D
Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Here too

added Now I'm getting a not secure error on my address line, the https is in red and and struck threw. Something about certificates are bad. Yes the instruction weren't 100% clear about resetting the password from the one sent to your email address.

I notice a lot more ads but I'm not paying to be here so its ok by me, at least it is mostly auction side stuff. Hopefully the PM's will work again.
  • US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me too - I think.

Boy! This is going to be a new learning experience.
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    No idea why those who design this formats make it so difficult.

No idea why the format was changed.

I couldn't get in with my old forum name and couldn't get ahold of ANYONE to offer guidance. Said to use password sent in email ...NEVER for a temp password in an email.

Finally had to re-register with new forum name and password like a 'new user' so all previous posts, etc. gone.

:(
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thought this would be the way to break away, but I just can't. More of a lurker anyway....
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • rufesnowrufesnow Member Posts: 241
    edited November -1
    Wish I was more computer literate! Seriously tempted to take old hoss out in the desert, and use it for target practice.Out there with the carcass's, of all the old putters and printers that I have put down.

Kept on trying to post, but it wouldn't work! All's I got was that "I didn't have permissions to post, or do anything else".

Least the neighbor didn't come running out. While I was cussing up a blue storm. Like last time, when I was out in the shed.
  • HangfireHangfire Member Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    aqu? estoy- no problemo.. 8-)
  • asopasop Member Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This certainly wan't handled very well. No prior notice, no help with "NEW" log in, pass word, temp pass word Bah-Bah-Bah. And it's not as near "friendly" as the old set up. Poor judgement in may estimation.
  • Hawk CarseHawk Carse Member Posts: 4,365 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can only post from iPad.
    Board does not recognize sign in on PC.
  • asopasop Member Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think we all deserve a refund :P