In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I've been thinking about this mess

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
The mess our Government is in. We the voters are ultimately responsible for it, we allow it to continue and vote them back in as a reward for piss poor performance. However, once in office I expect the elected (D) or (R) to do what is right by the nation. Of course that is a pipe dream that will not and never really has happened.

I would be somewhat okay with the (D) party's laser focus upon stopping Trump in any way possible IF, and it is a big IF they would give quasi-equal time and effort in prosecuting Hillary Clinton for her serious felonies in relation to pay to play, the home server, the destruction of 30,000 emails, mishandling SAP, Classified, Secret documents and the smashing of blackberries with a hammer. Those crimes, and I have never heard anyone dispute they are crimes, seem a lot more glaring than the voodoo claims against Trump over collusion and a plethora of other no account misdeeds.

I blame the (R) party for its abandonment of any semblance of "doing the right things for the right reasons" governance when they had the power to do something against Clinton's crime family.

Our government is a reflection upon "We The People", it is deeply divided, so are the people. The Elite Elected want it that way.

Comments

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All the mess started a long time ago. When the people of this great country lost trust in their govt. Watching politicians, a president get impeached....
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hard to preach and believe in equality and justice when it is passed out on different terms among the peasants and the elite ......
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Barzillia wrote:
    Not everything that you are claiming to know, may be fact.

Or a serious crime.

But one thing I do know, and that is that Hillary isn't president.

Perhaps we should attend to the business at hand, first.

I am VERY PLEASED TO SEE YOU MADE IT BACK.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

If you have any examples of her serious felony crimes not being crimes I would love to see it.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    FACT which has already been proven without a doubt is Hillary had Emails that were under subpoena destroyed, the fact that crooked Comey chose not to move on it doesn't make it any less true. Were those emails damming? Who knows.

FACT is Holder was found in contempt of Congress and Obama used Executive privilege to withhold documents.

Those are facts and just because the FBI was loaded with criminals doesn't excuse them.

As far as the Democrats abusing their power that is also well documented, Pelosi's own statements that Democrats are on the same team and regardless of how the rep feels they should only vote with their team implies it is WAY past time for Americans to remove these self appointed saviors from office.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,649 ******
    edited November -1
    The love of money is the root of evil.
    There in lies the rub.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Barzillia wrote:
    I think you are engaging in a logical fallacy

"Serious crimes" are not serious crimes simply because you say they are,

So there is nothing necessary to prove that they are not what you have decided to call them.

Without resorting to conspiracy thinking, is there a single thing that you are listing that has been adjudicated, or even prosecuted, to establish that a crime at any level has even occurred ?

Maybe you missed it. I will attribute it to your absence and therefore the malfunctioning reading comprehension.

My entire point is that her crimes have had no adjudication, no investigation and have not been prosecuted. One does not have to see the acts committed to know from confirmed information it is a fact.

Hillary never has denied the existence of a private server with government emails contained therein.

Hillary ordered the bleach bit erasure of all data on that server.

She has never denied the destruction of 30,000 missing emails.

She has never denied the destruction of blackberry phones.

Hillary even by the most lazy standards of equal justice under the law has admitted to her crimes. Yet today the focus of the (D) party is some yet to be defined crime by Orange face whom was duly elected, while ignoring the admitted to crimes of Hillary Rodham Clinton and the crime family enterprise of her now defunct foundation.
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    hard to preach and believe in equality and justice when it is passed out on different terms among the peasants and the elite ......

Exactly.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Barzillia wrote:

Circular reasoning does not apply and starts with Assumptions.

Cliton accusations starts with facts.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOL the dnc barf master is back with the dnc anti Trump drivel
    Dumber than a demoncrap Governor LMFAO
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/patrickgleason/2017/12/23/mass-exodus-from-states-run-by-democratic-machines-continues/#5f990c806d6a

His demoncrap BFF cory booker wants to make America Newark
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Newark+shootings&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS724US724&oq=Newark+shootings&aqs=chrome..69i57j0j69i59j0l3.6585j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Guess this is what morons want as the map proves demoncrap destruction of the USA.
    Barfs GF won all the criminal infested s***holes. Birds of a feather eh barf?
    STPr46F.jpg
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Amazing,,, people in the blue areas love to be murdered and probably recommend it to their neighbors. :shock:
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    droptop wrote:
    Amazing,,, people in the blue areas love to be murdered and probably recommend it to their neighbors. :shock:
    :D:D:D
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I misunderstood the thread title,........I assumed it was in relation to the new forum.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    As we consider the mess the country is in. It is nontheless a miricle the greatness of our Nation can survive some of the misguided leaders that take the sheeple to the wolf. As the good shepard told us. The true sheep know the voice of the true shepard and follow,,,

Those who know not are lost...
    "What is truth?'