In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Congress Just Said

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
It is up to them and not Mueller to charge the president with collusion and they will make a recommendation after they read the report.

Im sure they will not be biased. LOL

Comments

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I highly doubt if anyone of them could pass a 2 year investigation into their personal, financial and business life, then be willing to let the public see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hillbille wrote:
    I highly doubt if anyone of them could pass a 2 year investigation into their personal, financial and business life, then be willing to let the public see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was working for the government I was required to be drug tested. And then they would do random drug tests also. Why is it the people in positions to do more harm to this country than anybody don't have to be tested or pass a background check?

Everyone elected to Congress should be required to pass the same background check that anyone does when buying a gun. I would be willing to bet that 50 percent of them would fail if not higher.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They will never see the report
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just trying to get extra mileage out of the hoodwinking of the public. They're just dragging it out, they know that there was no collusion and they're hoping to drag this out until the next election too
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The law firm for the DNC is" Dowee Cheetem and Howe
  • Options
    Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jim_lemay wrote:
    Just trying to get extra mileage out of the hoodwinking of the public. They're just dragging it out, they know that there was no collusion and they're hoping to drag this out until the next election too

Democrats will try anything to keep themselves in office. Their Mantra "Lie, Cheat, and Steal to keep the game going" ! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Same tactic they used in the Supreme Court confirmation. All smoke , no fire, just spending tax payer money instead of trying to govern as they are supposed to do.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Time to vote em all out, oh wait American voters are too stupid to do that
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    maybe if the bozos in congress continue with this big stink some recall petitions will form up to vacate their seats
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The dimwits will not take the time to read it. Just parrot what their master dummycrats tell them to say...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hillbille wrote:

When I was working for the government I was required to be drug tested. And then they would do random drug tests also. Why is it the people in positions to do more harm to this country than anybody don't have to be tested or pass a background check?

Everyone elected to Congress should be required to pass the same background check that anyone does when buying a gun. I would be willing to bet that 50 percent of them would fail if not higher.

Such would be an end of the DEMOCRAT party as we know it.