In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Fellow Hoosiers take hood rat's gun

SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/spring-breakers-turn-tables-on-armed-robber-at-gas-station/ar-BBVgjLi?li=BBnbfcL

Down south in Florida for spring break and local boys try to rob them.
Of course the police say you should never do what these boys did, just acquiescent and all will be fine.

Now get this one of the thugs says "Give me the gun. We'll just leave." funny * right there.

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The one with his hands up has to feel a wee bit sheepish now that the photo is plastered all over the country and his home town.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    AzAfshinAzAfshin Member Posts: 2,986 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    While I give a couple of those guys a A for bravery it could have gone really bad too, glad they weren't hurt and the bad guys lost that one!
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Score one for the good guys.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    First video of the day where something turns out OK.

A lotttttt of good luck was required to keep the good guys from being shot or killed. The only other good thing that could have happened is someone kicking the perp in the head while he was down.
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mogley98 wrote:
    While I give a couple of those guys a A for bravery it could have gone really bad too, glad they weren't hurt and the bad guys lost that one!

I thought the same thing, either the gun wasn't loaded or the perp wasn't anxious to shoot someone. Of course it was a stolen Taurus, bum like that wouldn't actually buy a pistol. If he pulls that crap on an armed person he'll have far worse than just having his pistol taken away.
  • Options
    kissgoodnightkissgoodnight Member Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They were lucky the bad guy did not want to kill anyone. He had several chances also.
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,230 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good job college boys! Takes some guts to take on a guy with a gun.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    luck was on there side the fellows really did not want to shoot any one who knows how many times they got away with just pointing the gun
    I bet it was not loaded or they would not have still been arguing and get in the car and drive away
    glad it turned out in th eyoung mens favor .
    being a arm chain hind sight normal poster :shock: I think no way I would have let them drive off ,holding for the LEO would have been better ,, even better call the corner and saved the public a crap load of money in the future
  • Options
    320090T320090T Member Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Id put a hole in the trunk at least.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,745 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Either that dumbazz didn't know the safety from opposite on a Taurus or he didn't want to shoot. Lucky, and glad it turned out ok. The guys didn't disarm him correctly and the one guy just stood around,, :geek:
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    my 2cts ...should have shot both the perps dead and saved society a lot of grief and expense (and maybe a victims life) in the future
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As I have said before, the quality to today's crooks is very disappointing.

Don't mess with us Hoosiers. :D
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think of this watching the video

good-bad-ugly.jpg
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,230 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, that one guy, the fourth guy, saw the other black guy emerge from the car to join the fight, he held his hands up to say "I don't want any trouble." Then he did nothing while the second black guy jumped in on his buddies.
    What a wimp! I hope he catches a bunch of grief. Can't stand a sissie.