In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lost our buddy Dingo today

Gregor62Gregor62 Member Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
I am in shock. Came home from work, and found him expired on the living room floor. We are at a loss for what could have happened.

I dug a grave under the pine tree in our back yard where he loved to spend the day during the warm months. I made a cross with his name, and placed it at the foot of his grave. Damn this hurts. RIP Dingo...

OcEKcMq.jpg

Comments

• Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Words don't even come close to help. RIP dingo.. Been there and done it more times than I care too..
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,567 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sorry to hear and our hearts go out to you
    been there many times and sure more to come . they give us so much and ask for so little
    we lost Buddy a couple months ago still have four more companions , I find my self still getting a dog snack for him when passing them out . then it kicks in he is gone
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dingo waits for you and yours at the rainbow bridge. Dingo hopes you will soon find another friend to rescue and love.

Mans best friend to the end.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,240 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So sad. What a good looking doggie.

Rest In Peace, Dingo.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,378 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    So sorry for your loss, it hurts.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    People who are not animal people don't understand we don't take on a pet, we take on a new member of the family.

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your family member. My prayers go out to you to try to understand why he had to go and to understand that the separation is not a permanent one, only temporary. Because you will join him again in the afterlife
  • Options
    pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry for your loss Our fur babies are here way to short of a time
    cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war..... 
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,015 ******
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry for your loss. The numerous times I've been there,none were easy.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    there are lots of of em out there that need a good home and one will make a great buddy to carry on ...not a replacement but an addition to you and you both will know when it is the right combo....their passing is a difficult time ....
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    we loose them and say no more :cry: but then another comes to us some how :)
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,455 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry for your loss
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your pup.
    Prayers and tears sent.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,653 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear that, Gregor. My sincere condolences and prayers for your family. He'll be waiting for you.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,664 ******
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry to hear this, Gregor. We had a buddy that looks just like him. Called him Bud. In the three short years we had him, we never heard him bark.
    It?s been 20 years and we still have his picture on the fridge.
  • Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't imagine losing my pup. They love you more than themselves. Rather than sadness, hopefully you'll feel / remember all the love he shared.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So very sorry for his passing. Prayers for him and you.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"