In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Why bother paying taxes?

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,059 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Oh yeah if you don't you're a criminal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

I wonder if I can find something similar about California? Maybe there's a media black out?

Comments

• Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    To become a invisible man. No thanks. Camping out permantly is for amatuers...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    City's problem no one else . What a cesspool
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OH contrair mon frair....multiple federal programs affecting homeless .... SAMSHA...PATH...medicare medicaid......veterans programs....food programs etc, etc...2019 federal aid on one program alone is set at $2.8 BILLION.......and add on state and local and charitable...homeless create such a public mess in one washington state city that they are offering jobs cleaning up public streets of chit, pizz, and drug paraphanalia at the pay of $70K a year...beats what walmart pays
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Adds a twist to go to Seattle and see the Needle.
  • Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Terrible. But what are we going to do? No matter what is done, it's going to cost taxpayer money. True - they're already costing money in lost tourism, police actions, and property crime.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,376 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    We watched that the other night. Liberal filth, brought to you by liberal filth.
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Liberalism at it's best .... legalize pot/drugs and give everything to everyone for free; paid for by working people as the 'elite democrats' live behind gated/walled estates and guarded by armed security.

Can be seen in every larger city and invading smaller towns all across the USA.

:x :cry: :evil:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,565 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I could not be in the meeting with the city council smiling and laughing at me while I was so frustrated and still refuse to do anything
    and also I could almost see vigilantly groups forming and helping a lot of the "problems" on to a better life in Valhalla

it would also be great to bring in as many as needed stock hauling semi's and truck's load them all on and non stop trip to mexico dump them out on the south side of the border
  • Options
    pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got a heart but there is a limit to chit I will put up with.
    just because you could doesn't mean you should
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and now many cities have police, fire, ambulance, etc emergency services carry NARCAN and anytime they see an overdose they are required to shoot em with this to save the sorry buzzard...SOOOOO...i would think this is definitely not a deterrent to druggies cause they figure they will get a FREE save and get set for another round
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,059 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    select-fire - How can it be just the "city's problem"? The silly "city" is siphoning resources. Also that "city's" making silly laws that will spread through out the state.

Didn't find exposes about San Francisco Bay or East Bay or Silicon Valley which is basically same as Sea/Tac. Media black out in tech central.

I think I should look for a locksmith who installs New York Locks like this. Or two. https://www.amazon.com/Progressive-Hardware-DBL-01-36-Double-Police/dp/B00AS76XWO/ref=asc_df_B00AS76XWO/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312433869780&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15670372794240126011&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9031886&hvtargid=pla-709501858077&psc=1&tag=&ref=&adgrpid=62502847872&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvadid=312433869780&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15670372794240126011&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9031886&hvtargid=pla-709501858077
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I watched that. What I got out of it the big problem is not handing out punishment for breaking laws. I'm not talking about the drug laws, rather laws that involved harm to others or others property. Enforce and hand out punishment for those laws and the problem takes care of itself. Habitual criminal used to be the label applied and a sentence applied that matched the handle.

Simply put is you aren't harming others are their property it shouldn't be against the law and if you do you should be punished. Seems in Seattle they are not applying punishment necessary for maintaining a balanced society.
  • Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    and now many cities have police, fire, ambulance, etc emergency services carry NARCAN and anytime they see an overdose they are required to shoot em with this to save the sorry buzzard...SOOOOO...i would think this is definitely not a deterrent to druggies cause they figure they will get a FREE save and get set for another round

I was talking to a local EMT the other day. He complained that he gives Narcan to the same people several times. Why? Save em once, ok. Repeat offenders? Nope...
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -