In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 64,419 ******
    edited November -1
    I'm not sure I'm following you here.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 13,285 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I on the other hand, am quite sure that I'm not following you Mike.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,479 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, nope... not following...
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,725
    edited November -1
    For all of y'all that have ever used paint stripper- the paint it on, wait til the paint gets wrinkly, scoop it up with a putty knife, make SURE not to get it on your skin- say goodbye to the stripper. The EPA has decided that, as a govt agency, they have the authority to ban the sale of it to CONSUMERS. Y'see, the active ingredient is the same think as in the drinking bird- methylene chloride.

Once again, an agency decides that can make the laws. We don't really need the pesky Congress or President signing laws- they will make up their own regulations, and done. Same as the bump stock business
  • ProceramicProceramic Member Posts: 392 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    11b6r wrote:
    For all of y'all that have ever used paint stripper- the paint it on, wait til the paint gets wrinkly, scoop it up with a putty knife, make SURE not to get it on your skin- say goodbye to the stripper. The EPA has decided that, as a govt agency, they have the authority to ban the sale of it to CONSUMERS. Y'see, the active ingredient is the same think as in the drinking bird- methylene chloride.

Once again, an agency decides that can make the laws. We don't really need the pesky Congress or President signing laws- they will make up their own regulations, and done. Same as the bump stock business

Laws are nothing more than the opinions of politicians written down on a piece of paper and backed by the threat of force.