In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Silver is falling must be Great Guns

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Selling off his Goodwill hoard!

Down to 14.96
Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Commodity ups and downs...
    "What is truth?'
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Chinese guy who lived in LA went to his stockbroker, he was complaining because he had lost $10 grand in the market.
    And he demanded to know why he had lost so much money.

And the stock broker said "Fluctuations."

And the Chinese guy got real upset and he said, "Fluct you White Boys, too!!"
  • gruntled2gruntled2 Member Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Silver is still a bit above $15 now & gold is also down a bit. It may be because the Dollar is up a bit against the Euro. Pound, Canadian Dollar & the Peso.
    It may just partly be the Dollar going up not silver or gold going down.
    I am involved in a couple of auctions for gold coins on Barfbay & it's a good thing I waited to make my final offer since I don't bid more than 3.3% over the gold or silver value including shipping. (That's what I get back on the credit card.) I lose most auctions but I enjoy it when I get one especially when it comes in under the metal value.
  • babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Greatguns has it all packed up for the trip to Italy.

803629b35b0a30c6caebb3bb33360384_Vault-Services1-615-339-c.jpg
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What price target do you all have for silver? I've thought about setting some aside but don't know much about the price points.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It remains a bit of a crap shoot, IMO, Bpost.

I will buy a little, 250 ounces or so, at $ 14.00. A little more at $ 13.00, and quite a bit if it ever hits $ 12.00.

$ 12.00 (depending upon what Ouija Board you trust) is dropping below the cost of production for most major producers and should be a trigger for production cuts.

Currently am using a bunch bought at an average price of just under $ 15.00 as ballast to weigh down a safe that only weighs 300 Lbs. without it.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    10:48 AM PDT silver price for March 29, 2019:
    Silver $15.12/oz 0.12

google coinflation us silver
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1