In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

not to steal the radio host thread...........

hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 13,344 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
but I agree with a few who said they just can't take rush anymore. I used to listen to him also along with glenn beck, can't hardly stand either one now, they have both strayed from the news reporting to themselves to much. I allways figured if they wanted to help the country as much as they claim, and I would throw Hannity in also, why don't they run for office and try to change things??? guess to many skeletons in their closets for that

Comments

• andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm afraid it has always been easier and more profitable to stand on the outside and criticize than to get inside and try to correct things. They are pretty good examples.
  • Mr. CoffeeMr. Coffee Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hillbille, the ones you've listed have now become entertainers with HUGE ego's....not much difference in them and politicians, they all think the universe revolves around themselves but we must not forget all stars burn out when falling to Earth. ;)
    I spell it with a "C" like the drink