In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Arby's Fish

Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Tried Arby's new fish sandwich last night and man is it good!! Much better than the other fast food guys. Two for $5.00 and one is plenty.

Comments

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you have the "Brown Water Based Protective Coating," sauce?

I hear it is quite good. ;)

I wish we had an Arbys here in Mtn. City. I'd probably hit them more than Taco Hell.
  • tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope the fish is good, cause the chicken is awful.
    I think they're scooping dead pigeons off the courthouse roof.
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    Captain D?s has a great fish sandwich, also.
    https://www.captainds.com/
    ?Arby?s-we have the beef!? Chicken-not so much.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have had 4 of them within a week. Plenty good, and the best around here in a FF joint by far.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    seems now fast food comes from McWallet...cleans it out
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I wish we had an Arbys here in Mtn. City. I'd probably hit them more than Taco Hell.

Well you would get the same amount of beef in Arby's fish sandwich is you do in Taco Bell tacos ;)
    edited November -1
    I'm not a big fan of fish sandwiches, I love fish and I even like fish and chips. But I've never had a good fish sandwich, I guess I'll have to try it today on your recommendation
    edited November -1

Well you would get the same amount of beef in Arby's fish sandwich is you do in Taco Bell tacos ;)

So they are healthy Vegetarian Taco's.

Excellent.
    edited November -1

Excellent.

No no, nobody said anything about them being healthy. Just that they have no meat. If you want healthy, stay away from fast food joints. Including the no beef Taco Bell fast food joint
    edited November -1

Excellent.

No no, nobody said anything about them being healthy. Just that they have no meat. If you want healthy, stay away from fast food joints. Including the no beef Taco Bell fast food joint

I'm 6'1" 200 lbs. 34" waist, 34" inseam. Blood pressure 120/70. Cholesteral quite low. Working a job that chews up and spits out Men half my age. (Been there 5 years.)

You?
    edited November -1

Excellent.

I'm 6'1" 200 lbs. 34" waist, 34" inseam. Blood pressure 120/70. Cholesteral quite low. Working a job that chews up and spits out Men half my age. (Been there 5 years.)

You?

6 foot 220 lb of solid muscle, 34 waist, 32 inseam... been laying block for 42 years that chews up men that have been building semi trailers by the time lunch rolls around their first day

If you feel a need to brag, make sure you have something to brag about
    edited November -1

You?

6 foot 220 lb of solid muscle... been laying block for 42 years that chews up men that have been building semi trailers by the time lunch rolls around their first day

LOL........................ :lol: You are so consistent. :D

By the way, you kind of sound Overweight. :mrgreen:

I've also layed my share of Block, Brother.
  • Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You guys are soooo bigggggg!!!!! :roll: :o:mrgreen:
    edited November -1

You?

6 foot 220 lb of solid muscle, 34 waist, 32 inseam... been laying block for 42 years that chews up men that have been building semi trailers by the time lunch rolls around their first day

Your Head sounds Gynormous. :D
    edited November -1
    You guys are soooo bigggggg!!!!! :roll: :o:mrgreen:

:D
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dunno, fish and sandwich aren't on the same page in my menu.
    edited November -1

You?

6 foot 220 lb of solid muscle... been laying block for 42 years that chews up men that have been building semi trailers by the time lunch rolls around their first day

LOL........................ :lol: You are so consistent. :D

By the way, you kind of sound Overweight. :mrgreen:

I've also layed my share of Block, Brother.

Then I guess you know why even though I'm not overweight I outweigh you by 20 lbs and I'm an inch shorter than you. Slinging around 16 ton of block ( one block at a time) one handed all day long along with approximately another for 5 ton worth of mortar with the other hand keeps you in shape, not to mention the miles upon miles I have to walk back and forth well I lay them.

But I guess we both should digress, this post was not about who's bigger, it's about this sandwiches
    edited March 2019

You?

Interesting I was thinking the same thing about you. I mean, you were the one that wanted to brag, I was just answering your question and by doing so I put you in your place ;):D

It's funny how when you ask a question, and if you don't like the answer, you have to try to insult the person. But whatever it takes makes you feel better about yourself ;):D

But go ahead, I got broad shoulders and can take all your insults, because I know better
    edited November -1

Interesting I was thinking the same thing about you. I mean, you are the first one that wanted to brag, I was just answering your question and by doing so putting you in your place ;):D

It's not "Brag," when it's Fact. :D
    edited November -1
    "Put me in my Place."

That is funny right there. :D

You are the one that consistently and constantly tries to "One Up," most any thread you post to.

If you can not see/observe that little Factoid, well - I can't help you.

Carry on. :roll:
    edited November -1
    "Put me in my Place."

You are the one that consistently and constantly tries to "One Up," most any thread you post to.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like I said, you can go ahead and insult me. I know better
    edited November -1
    "Put me in my Place."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like I said, you can go ahead and insult me. I know better

No "insult," there. Just Fact. :D

I know the Truth hurts and can be painfull, when you are not prepared to hear it.
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    so they finaly found a way to get rid of the asian carp proplem :twisted:
    edited November -1
    They say it?s whiting which I think is raycest but it tastes good so I don?t care. :mrgreen:
  • Pure bamaPure bama Member Posts: 40
    edited November -1
    Laying block is a block head job.Must be part Mexican.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I ate at Arby's. Once.
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******
    edited November -1
    6 foot,220,and only a 32 in seam??? Good gosh :o:o:o:o:o
  • Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK :

I also tried one a few weeks ago : Was Not Impressed !!! Dissapointed to say at least !

and :

They sure Do Not look like the ad !!! Go figure !!!

Thanks !!!
    The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I stand 6' 4" weigh 245 , men around here call me John, ladies call me Big John, Big Bad John. I spit in the wind, mine coal with a pick , break ladies hearts. ,,What you got... I also belief Arby's fish is delicious, ..both Glocks and 1911;2 are fine pistols, open minded and closed fist..Brother don't mess with Big Bad John.
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mobuck wrote:
    I dunno, fish and sandwich aren't on the same page in my menu.

You don't like bread with your fish?
  • babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How did this thread get back on track about fish?????

I was waiting to hear two zippers open up to compare sizes!!!
    edited November -1
    Better get the magnifying glass
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I tried them too, 2 for 5 what the hell but wasn't impressed I even tried the spicy one. For a FF sandwich it is certainly passable though.

Now a good slab of lightly dusted in corn meal Dolphin or even fresh spot tail bass and I m agreeing with you.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
    edited November -1
    GreatGuns wrote:
    Ken, he must have "closed the French restaurant back in the 80's" because the B?chamel sauce kept looking and tasting like thin set mortar. I also remember a thread asking about height and 5'9" comes to mind. Hmm, 220 and 5'9'' is not proportional. Maybe that goes back to the B?chamel? :roll: :mrgreen:

Jim

No way he would try and add a couple inches in on us. (Reminds me of the line in "Full Metal Jacket.") ;)

I did not want to touch on "I owned a French Restaurant." :roll:

Pom Frits indeed. :lol:
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    montanajoe wrote:
    6 foot,220,and only a 32 in seam??? Good gosh :o:o:o:o:o
    He ain?t bad, but the bad don?t f*** with him.
  • Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    While you Men are dancing around laying block I am the Man stocking off for 5 blocklayers, mixing mortar and building scaffold and unloading trucks. 50 shovel sand 2 lime 3/4 cement. mix till the screaming starts. :lol:

Yes the sandwiches are swell.
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    Did I read that right? Someone was hoping for unzipped flys and to see guys whip it out? :o:o:(
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did I read that right? Someone was hoping for unzipped flys and to see guys whip it out? :o:o:(

That was me. Not hoping, just waiting. You see, I want to check on my women friends.
    They keep telling me, I got the same 9 inches every man has........

This discussion has been closed.