In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sautee'd Cube Steak-

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Drizzle of Olive Oil, Badia Complete seasoning, black pepper, with copious amounts of diced onions. Kikkoman Soy sauce, Worchestershire sauce.

Three Yukon gold potatoes, with a rough diced onion in the middle. Drizzled with Olive oil. Same spice mix over top. 6 minutes in the microwave, another 4 minutes when the Cube Steak is ready to come off.

Butter/Sour Cream on the potatoes when they are ready.

A nice salad, diced fresh carrots, onions, raw broccoli, fresh Blue Cheese dressing, etc.

What you got going?

Comments

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do regular old baked steak, quick sear in hot pan, then in the crock pot for the day with beef/chicken stock, then either a jar of gravy, or flour with the juice when done, and you have great baked steak. I cube all our deer meat anymore as this is easy for wife and me to make, just plug it in in morning and you have dinner in the afternoon/evening.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sounds good. I have two 3 packs of extremely nice looking Top Sirloins. Will either be baked in a large cast iron skillet in the oven, (high heat, short duration) or grilled outside.

Hit the grocery store the other day, got a nice selection of fresh cuts of meat.

Although an inexpensive cut, I like Cubed Steak. (Cooked properly.)
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Deer loin in the crock pot this am.
    Two packages Italian seasoning, chopped onion, jar of hot pepper rings, bottle of Italian dressing poured on top.

Hogey buns and shredded mozzarella for sandwiches tonight.
  • Options
    jwb267jwb267 Member Posts: 19,666 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    doing a small beef bacon wrapped roast on the grill with sassafras smoke
    rHPxc7Yl.jpg
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My son and his family are coming over tonight to dinner, so I started an elk roast in the sous vide cooker 2 days ago. They say I make the juiciest, best tasting and tenderest without being fall apartish pot roast ever made. But I can't take all the credit... the sous vide cooker does all the work and Magic, all I do is season it and flame sear it.... I love being a trained French chef

I will be serving it with blanched and then lightly fried in butter/olive oil and pepper asparagus Spears, sous vide cooked baked potatoes, a nice salad, but I have not decided on what to make for dessert...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sounds good Ya'll. :D

I'm currently stuffed. Will have sautee'd Cube steak smothered in onions, and Yukon gold potatoes, with butter, sour cream and steamed onions for work lunch tommorrow. :D